We're Looking For Children In Boise, ID For Our Product Videography!
Harkla is looking to expand & update our current lifestyle product photography and also film video content for our current line of products.
We are specifically looking to feature children with special needs. This community comes in all shapes, sizes, ethnicities, and backgrounds, and it is important to us at Harkla to not only showcase, but celebrate this diversity!
The products we will be shooting can be found on our website, and they range from weighted blankets to compression sensory swings.
Who Is Harkla?
Our mission is to help those with special needs live happy and healthy lives
Harkla started in 2015 with the goal of helping those with special needs live happy and healthy lives. From the start, we have always provided high-quality products backed by bend-over-backward customer service and a lifetime guarantee. While the company started with the founder, Casey Ames, working out of a small apartment alone, we’ve been able to grow into a bigger company, with a larger impact & with more Happiness Ninjas behind the scenes. Casey currently lives in Boise, ID.
If you would like to learn more about us and our company visit our website.
Who Would You & Your Child Be Working With?
Founder & CEO
PHOTOGRAPHER / VIDEOGRAPHER
Brand Manager / GRaphic Designer
Product Photography & Videography Details:
We're ideally looking for children with special needs.
This can be a large scope but our products are most often used by neurodiverse children with ASD, ADHD, ADD, and Sensory Processing Disorder, but also are widely used by neurotypical children.
NOTE: Parent / Guardian attendance is required
WHEN / WHERE:
Our local Boise Harkla team (Casey, Amelia & Samantha) is looking to shoot the week of August 8th - August 14th, 2020.
Filming will take place locally in the North End of Boise.
We will give all children/families who participate financial compensation and their choice of one Harkla product.
A list of our products and that we're looking to film & photograph can be found here.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to prioritize the health of you, your family, and our Harkla team. To ensure a safe environment for all, we require the following:
- Harkla team will wear face masks the entire time, from start to finish - this includes during photographing and filming.
- Parents / Guardians are required to wear face masks as much as possible - we know that you may need to remove your mask to assist your child's needs etc.
- Children / Models are highly encouraged to wear face masks as much as possible when not being photographed/filmed. We do understand though that wearing a mask may be difficult for many children with sensory needs, and therefore we are understanding if this may not be an option for your child.
- We highly encourage all to practice social distancing. Our photographer, Samantha, may be closer than 6ft to you or your child at times during filming, but she will be wearing a mask the entire time.
- Harkla team will provide masks if you or your child are in need.
How To Apply:
We're hoping to have models chosen by August 3rd!
Please reach out to us if you have questions or issues with the questionnaire below.