[CLOSED] Hiring - Part Time Operations Assistant for Harkla
Please view the form at the bottom of the page to apply.
This job listing is closed.
Are you an extremely detail-oriented person who would love to work with a company that helps those with Special Needs?
Harkla is looking for a contractor to fill our part time Operations Assistant to help us make sure we get our company’s products quickly and efficiently into the hands of our customers!
Who is Harkla?
Harkla has been creating high-quality sensory products for the special needs community since 2015. Daily, we work with families, schools, and therapists across the globe to provide the tools they need to raise happy and healthy children.
Please visit our about us page to learn more about Harkla and our team.
The overall goal of Harkla’s Operation Assistant:
Make sure our product inventory is in the right place, at the right time, for the best price possible.
What the role entails:
- Checking & updating inventory numbers in Google Sheets
- Managing product inventory transfers from our warehouses to Amazon
- Keeping and organizing all documents related to product inventory
- Submitting requests for quotes for freight shipments
- Communicating with our service providers to track & move inventory efficiently
- Creating & updating monthly reporting related to product inventory
Key traits of the person we’re looking for:
- Borderline perfectionist
- Very comfortable with Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Comfortable learning new software and online platforms
- Motivated by keeping data, numbers, and statistics up to date
Software/platforms we use:
- Google Sheets
- Amazon Seller Central
Brief details of the role:
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Communicate on US Time Zones when requested
- Up to 10 hours per week
- Starting at $17 USD per Hour
This role involves strictly following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), clear communication with our service providers, and using Google Sheets to keep Harkla’s inventory at healthy levels in the US, Canada, and the UK.
Our ideal candidate...
...will not only follow SOPs with extreme attention to detail but will strive to improve or create SOPs of their own accord that could make our operations more efficient.